Saturday 8 September 2007

This is the first blog of the rest of your life

Hello, and welcome to Blogging Under The Dark Sun: Your source for news and views* on the strangest crisis to strike the Earth since a T-rex was left in charge of a nuclear arsenal with the dead-mans-switch at the back of the console.
Those of you who followed me here from my livejournal are probably wondering why I've left it. It's simple really; something about the world is fundamentally broken, just as I'm going off to university; the time for childish things has passed.**
The goth image I maintained over there was only fun so long as there was nothing worth being depressed over; as long as the vampires, werewolves, etc. were just a joke.
Now that I'm not sure of all that, it's not fun anymore. Those of you who stay with me here will be getting something much more real. Don't worry though, it'll still be good fun.

*well, just the one really. View that is, not just the one new, that'd make this a pretty pointless blog.
**And, let's be honest, this blog's name is much cooler.***
***I know I'm contradicting myself, I just don't care.

No comments: