Saturday 8 September 2007

Qualifications on The Dark Sun

Some of you may be wondering why you should listen to me* on the issue of The Dark Sun. The simple answer: The Blogosphere is made up mostly of people who're too shocked and scared by this change in reality to really talk about it.** As for the establishment press; well let's just say; I've never been one to believe conspiracy theories, but I've also never been one to question whether the sun that rises tomorrow will be the one that set yesterday. Clearly it's time for me to reassess my beliefs.
As a corollary to that, I advise you not just to listen to me, I'm on google software,*** they could subvert this blog at any instant; hell for all you know it's astroturf to begin with. No, don't stick to me and those I link, make your own contacts. But check in here to hear what I know, and believe what rings true.
*No, I don't intend to podcast: some idioms are somewhat out of place online. Although, this isn't a new problem, I mean "do you read me" is never used for written things.
** Okay, so maybe I should give them a little more time, but even those who've commented don't seem to be entirely taking it seriously enough.
***Maybe I shouldn't be, but Google would know about this anyway, and honestly, if they're the ones hiding something the internet is a lost battle.

No comments: