Tuesday 30 October 2007

Something to chew on.

In my last lecture on friday, my lecturer let slip something that intrigued me: in explaining the Solar Neutrino problem, she happened to mention the Canadian Sudbury Neutrino Observatory in the past tense. Turns out, it closed in december of last year anyway.

This fails to explain why she caught herself after this however, trying to rephrase. I've been unable to find any information for contacting researchers associated with the Super-Kamiokande collaboration, but I suspect none-the-less that something neutrino related is occurring.

Anyone who knows any japanese reading this is urged to attempt some form of chain of contact with those researchers, they may not be allowed to give away their findings, but a bit of investigation could be useful. Contact the Japanese media. The media worldwide seem to be reporting more now that the newness has died down, and sanity has appeared to return.

No comments: